The Information We Collect and How We Use It
Information You Voluntarily Submit to the Website: We may collect personal information from you such as your name or email address. For example, you may voluntarily submit information to the Website by leaving a comment, subscribing to a newsletter, or submitting a contact form. In addition, you are able to create a user profile, which allows you to create a username and password. We will store the username, but your password will not be visible in our records.
Automatically-Collected Information: We automatically collect certain information about you and the device with which you access the Website. For example, when you use the Website, we will log your IP address, operating system type, browser type, referring website, pages you viewed, and the dates/times when you accessed the Website. We may also collect information about actions you take when using the Website, such as links clicked.
Cookies: We may log information using cookies, which are small data files stored on your browser by the Website. We may use both session cookies, which expire when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which stay on your browser until deleted, to provide you with a more personalized experience on the Website.
How Your Information May Be Used
We may use the information collected in the following ways:
- To operate and maintain the Website;
- To create your account, identify you as a user of the Website, and customize the Website for your account;
- To send you promotional information, such as newsletters. Each email promotion will provide information on how to opt-out of future mailings;
- To send you administrative or transactional communications, such as administrative emails, order confirmation emails, technical notices, updates on policies, or security alerts;
- To respond to your comments or inquiries;
- To provide you with user support;
- To track and measure advertising on the Website;
- To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorized or illegal activity.
Third-Party Use of Personal Information
We may share your information with third parties when you explicitly authorize us to share your information.
Additionally, the Website may use third-party service providers to service various aspects of the Website. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is dictated by their respective privacy policies.
The Website currently uses the following third-party service providers:
Google Analytics: this service tracks Website usage and provides information such as referring websites and user actions on the Website. Google Analytics may capture your IP address, but no other personal information is captured by Google Analytics.
PayPal: We use PayPal to process orders for gift cards through LilisBistro.com. Paypal collects contact details and payment information as needed. The information collected is as follows:
- Contact details, such as name, postal address, telephone number, email address;
- Financial and Transaction Data, such as credit or debit card number, and bank account information.
Contact Form & Private Party Booking Request Forms
We use contact forms for delivering communications to our inbox. Whether you use the public general inquiry form or the private questionnaire form within your paid account, your information is used to help us meet your needs. Except when required by law, we will not sell, distribute, or reveal your email addresses or other personal information without your consent.
Information Collected When Leaving Comments
When you leave comments on LilisBistro.com you have the option of providing your name, blog or website URL, or other information. This information becomes a permanent part of the website when you provide it with a comment and can be seen by other visitors to the site. Your email is required but is not displayed and is never used or sold to third-party vendors.
From time to time, we may use anonymous data, which does not identify you alone, or when combined with data from other parties. This type of anonymous data may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. Examples of this anonymous data may include analytics or information collected from cookies.
Users may, at any time, prevent the setting of cookies, by the Website, by using a corresponding setting of your internet browser and may thus permanently deny the setting of cookies. Furthermore, already set cookies may be deleted at any time via an Internet browser or other software programs. This is possible in all popular Internet browsers. However, if users deactivate the setting of cookies in your Internet browser, not all functions of our Website may be entirely usable.
On the Website, you may subscribe and unsubscribe to our blog and be notified of new posts via email. Blog subscriber information is not passed on to third parties.
Rights Related to Your Personal Information
- Opt-out –You may opt-out of future email communications by following the unsubscribe links in our emails. You may also notify us at email@example.com to be removed from our mailing list.
- Access– You may access the personal information we have about you by submitting a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Amend– You may contact us at email@example.com to amend or update your personal information.
- Forget– In certain situations, you may request that we erase or forget your personal data. To do so, please submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes or to complete transactions, or when required by law.
Sensitive Personal Information
The Website does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16. If a parent or guardian believes that the Website has personally identifiable information of a child under the age of 16 in its database, please contact us immediately at email@example.com and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Last updated: May 5, 2019.